Acing the Interview at a Top Tech Company [Food for Thought]
They liked your resume. You crushed the initial phone screening. Now it’s time for the in-person interview.
On this episode of Food for Thought, Sean Pennington of Mindgrub Special Ops Recruiting Team reveals five secrets that will help you land a developer role at the tech company of your dreams.
Give it a watch and let us know your best tip for a successful interview in the comments below.
If a company invites you for an in-person interview, they want you to do well. Follow these 5 steps and knock your next interview out of the park.
5 Steps to Acing an Interview:
- Prepare: have thorough responses to common interview questions
- Research: know current industry trends and news
- Company: learn as much as you can beforehand
- Transparency: if you don't know the answer, don't make something up
- Mindfulness: mind your manners
Ready to test your interviewing skills? Check out our open positions.
In each episode of Food for Thought, we give one of our Mindgrub experts five minutes or less to make us an expert on an important part of their job. In exchange, they're rewarded with their favorite snack (it's quite literally "food" for "thought").
Want to be the first to know when a new episode drops? Follow us on Linkedin.